Sunday, June 04, 2006

No Fear

"I think, in general, human beings fear things they shouldn't and don't fear things they should. Like anybody else, if the plane drops, I'm going to scream. Otherwise, it's cool, man. We're all going to give up our ticket one of these days. Fear to me is a stopper. It stops you from moving forward. Steve is very unhappy about flying, always has been. But flying is this extraordinary experience that's only been available since the 20th century. And if you believe in a purpose to things, maybe it is important that we see our earth from a height. You can't love something without knowing it. And fear keeps us from knowing things." Tabitha King

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

I believe I can fly! :) What Steve are you speaking of?

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger barbie said...

The quote is from Stephen King's wife. I wish I had said it. I needed to be reminded...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home