Sunday, April 16, 2006

Why I Hate Oprah


I decided a long time ago that Oprah was a self serving power hungry wench and despite all of her pr efforts to the contrary, and all the AIDS ravaged African babies she holds for a photo op, she will always be a power hungry self serving wench!

..................................................................


Oh That's Just Wrong!
"I have lots of things, like all these Manolo Blahniks. I have all that and I think it's great. I'm not one of those people like, 'Well, we must renounce ourselves.' No, I have a closet full of shoes and it's a good thing….I was coming back from Africa on one of my trips...I had taken one of my wealthy friends with me. She said, 'Don't you just feel guilty? Don't you just feel terrible?' I said, 'No, I don't. I do not know how me being destitute is going to help them.' Then I said when we got home, 'I'm going home to sleep on my Pratesi sheets right now and I'll feel good about it.' "- Oprah Winfrey speaking at a benefit in Baltimore recently.

2 Comments:

At 5:43 AM , Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

I heard about this. What's up with Oprah? I've never given her character much thought, but this certainly makes me wonder where her heart is.

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger barbie said...

Haldane...surely you jest....You Brits can never get it right!!!! And where have you been???? Hey Stephen...Why ru you asking about Oprah's heart? That wench has no heart. It's all for the camera baby. She sold what credibilty she had long ago when she found out you can buy anything and anybody if ya got enuff bling. Where were you when she threw a hissy fit in France when they wouldn't open up a designer store for her to shop?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home