Monday, February 20, 2006

What's Goin' On

What's Goin' On
That's how I feel about my life right now. Give me a moment while I self indulge. I don't feel in control of anything at the moment and much self doubt and questioning is going on. For the first time in years, I don't feel like I can predict what comes next and it's unsettling for this Taurus. Much bullshit has come my way recently and in true barbie like mode, I want to get even and I'm perfectly capable. But something keeps nagging at me, a feeling that everything unfolds as it should and I should just leave it alone. I'm referring to the previous post about the slime who stabbed me in the back and took my job. Ya see I could make major boo boo for the entire system if I let loose to the powers that be about all the stuff I've seen. But I've never been into negative energy and I don't like creating it even when it's called for. MOST of all I don't like this funk of inactivity where my writing is concerned. Speaking of previous posts. I haven't been here for a while but I just noticed the last posting I did has mysteriously disappeared. Now I'm really wondering what the hell is going on! I'll have to get it up again. That was a fine rant if I do say so myself. Oh I hate mysteries!
I have the whole day in front of me. Pretty much idled away the weekend. Maybe today will be better. Just maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home