Thursday, December 29, 2005

Wake Me....Shake Me

First coffee of the day. Feeling guilty because I didn't go to water aerobics and my arse seems to be turning to lard. It wasn't my fault. I would have gone but there was a thunder storm with lightening and everything and a tornado warning. No excuse. I could have done stretches on my new yoga mat. I did make some headway in the closet/room organizing my clothes. It's so hard for me to get rid of anything, even clothes I can no longer wear. THEY'RE TOO BIIIIIIGGGGGGGG! By far the best thing about '05 was losing 60 lbs. One good thing about going back to work will be getting back on some kind of schedule. Left to my own devices, I'm an aimless wreck. My psyche craves order. Speaking of work, I need to shower and go in for a few hours. If I do what I'm s'posed to, I'll also get an oil change for the car. So, I'm outta here for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home