Sunday, February 26, 2006

Jumbo Crush

Dan Strikes A Pose

Itrained all day but I had a "mission" and would not let a few buckets of
water keep me from it. As soon as I found out Andrew Dan Jumbo (TLC's While You WereOut) would be at the annual home and garden show, I marked my calendar! This man is a hottie! and nice too. When I got close to the stage to take a pic, he stopped and posed. As I walked away, he said, you look nice by the way. OMG! I almost had the vapors but I was cool. People stood in line to get autographs. But I knew if I got close to him I might make a blubbering fool of myself. So I went home happy with my shot. If I had to describe the perfect man, it would certainly be Dan; good looks and he can build things. What more could a woman ask for. JUST LOOK AT THOSE BICEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the TLC WYWO website.http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/wywo/geton/geton.html There's more about him here; one of People magazine's most beautiful people. Well I second that AND he volunteers for charity. What a man!

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Blogger barbie said...

If I took up stalking, it would surely be Dan!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home