Sunday, May 13, 2007

13 Things

I think these lists are silly....I guess I'm in that kinda mood ya! after listening to The Be Good Tanyas....AWESOME!!!!!!


In My Glass: New England Coffee-Blueberry Cobbler in the morning, Green Tea all day long, Strawberry Lemonade, Bacardi and Mojito mix at night
Listening To: Lizz Wright (Hit the Ground…..I can’t get enough!!!!!)Patty Griffin (Nobody’s Crying), Amy Winehouse (Fuck Me Pumps), Mary Karlzen (Wish You Well), Skye (Love Show), The Be Good Tanyas (Human Thing), India Arie (God Is Real)
In My Refrigerator: baked turkey breast, guacamole , fruit salad, cottage cheese, provolone, lettuce, lettuce and more lettuce
New In The Closet: Pink rain boots…the fat clothes are baaaaaaack!
In A Diva’s Bath: Avon Self Sanctuary White Tea Vanilla Shower Wash (washes away the bad)
On The Feet: Green terrycloth flip flops with sequins
What’s Keeping Me Sane: The pink impatiens growing like mad cannibals in my garden and the pink Oleander that greets me in the driveway
Current Obsessions: Music, Moving to Boston
Required Snack: Dark chocolate with raspberries, cherry flavored craisins
Avoiding Like The Plague: The telephone (I hate phones!!!!)
Colors I Can’t Help Wearing: pink, green, brown, white
People On My Poison Pen List: Oprah, Oprah and Oprah
Reading and Watching: Some of Us Did Not Die (June Jordan is my she-ro) Lou Dobbs on CNN….Lou hangs everybody’s dirty laundry

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM , Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Interesting list! I see you have my lucky number of 13. Stay cool down there in GA. Peace~

 
At 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barbie I hate the phone too, ever feel like killing yourself? Thats how I feel today.

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger barbie said...

Sure Kay. Everyone feels like that at some point but it goes away and then the survivor instinct kicks in and people like you and me go kick some butt...Then my dearie we feel much better. This too shall pass. Just look at the highs and lows in my blog. One day you're up. The next day you're down. Keep it all in perspective...XOX

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home