Sunday, April 22, 2007

How Sweet It Is!!!!!!!!!


Thanks Papi! I needed this!
Ortiz Sends Boston to 2nd Win Over Yanks
By JIMMY GOLEN, AP Sports Writer
document.write(getElapsed("20070422T085758Z"));
**********************************************************************************
BOSTON - The Red Sox managed to keep Alex Rodriguez from hitting another home run. The Yankees can't say the same about David Ortiz. Ortiz had a two-run homer and four RBIs, and Josh Beckett settled down to help Boston beat New York 7-5 Saturday for its second consecutive victory over the Yankees. It was Ortiz's fourth homer in seven games and his 12th in the past two years against New York.
"Any time he comes up, you're playing with fire," Yankees starter Jeff Karstens said.
**********************************************************************************
I also made $105 selling unwanted stuff at the moving sale yesterday! Yard sale people are funny. One lady was telling everyone about the great boots she bought at my last yard sale. When she described them, I remembered they were a hideous pair of faux croc ankle nightmares that had me wondering if I was on LSD when I bought them. She loved them and bragged about all the compliments she got when she wore them. I raced into the house to see if I had any more ugly shoes she might like. It just proves the old saying about one person's trash being another's treasure.....

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMN I wish I had a yard to have a yard sale in :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home