Tuesday, March 07, 2006

She's So Invisible

I wuz gonna write about the saturday i had the day i waited for the big barganza and it finally came and it made me happy crowds do that to me i get giddy so happy to be a part of the overall connectedness of humaniy not invisible anymore but the high never lasts and i'm nostalgic now after dreaming boston reading about what's happening there with me here where i don't want to be and there really is no way out from the red clay hole this georgia pulling me like a giant sinkhole til there's so much less of me the invisible me that i've become someone reminiscing and calling dreams real too dumb to know too stubborn to know the ride on the carousel is winding down hell it may already be over and i'm just running in circles engine off......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home