Saturday, February 28, 2009

Get your motor runnin'

Last night after work I got an unexpected treat while cruising the cable channels in search of a bit of relaxation; Quintin Tarantino delivered in the form of Death Proof. I am hopelessly addicted to American Muscle cars and all things Kurt Russell. By all means click on the link and watch the trailer: Psycho kills babes. Fresh crop of babes hunt down and kill psycho. Ummmmmm good! Lots of heavyhanded feminist empowerment messaging going on. < ahref="http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1486946585/">



Right now it's raining but I'll have to go out later and pay bills, then go to work. Thank gawd this week and this lousy month is over. Lots of drama on both plantations...uh I mean jobs, where more and more I am channeling dead slaves for inspiration and inner strength. Why can't we all just get along.....The barbie needs relief in the worse way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home